It’s not
just too simple to make a decision. Even more when this decision is about the
rest of our lives. It’s not that easy to choose the harder way. The unsafe way.
But yeah, how they say: the harder, the better. Because in the end of the worst
track, it will be the most beautiful view.
Canada had
never been a dream. But Brazil had become a nightmare. Every Brazilian citizen can
say why. We live among fear and violence, there’s no respect for life, for
society, for rules... there’s no respect for people. We feel stuck all the
time. Stuck by traffic, stuck by violence, stuck by no hope. I’m fighting right
now for a mediocre life, where I’ll have a little more of money and stability,
but I won’t be immune from these nightmares above. It’s not what I want for my
life. It’s not.
But what I
really want? I don’t know.
Canada is
now my easiest option to follow. It’s quite easy to go to Canada, comparing
with others possible countries I would like to live. I know it’s cold and
stuff, but I really guess that the good things are bigger than this little
detail. Vancouver, specially, seems to be a lovely place to spend a lifetime.
I’ll go for it.
Anyway… My
thoughts are a mess. I love my family too much to go away, but I can’t give up
of my dreams because of it. For now… Just let it go.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário